Is YouTube Marketing as promising as it seems to be? Let’s find out.
Video Marketing is not brand-new. We’ve been using this method from the time Television came into the picture. Yet, Video Marketing, unlike other traditional methods, has never been outdated.
Have you ever wondered why?
Videos are immersive and interactive methods of marketing. This is exactly why you should consider YouTube Video Marketing for your business.
Well, that’s not all, the package is way bigger than you think it is. YouTube is also the second-largest search, after Google. What does this mean?
Your Business will be easily visible to the 2 billion users. On learning and mastering YouTube Marketing, you can come up with your own YouTube ads.
Here’s another interesting fact, YouTube Advertising is a part of Google Ad Campaign. Yes, Google Ads allows you to run video ads on YouTube since the latter is a part of Google.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get going!
In this blog, you will be learning:-
- How to set up a business account on YouTube
- Tips to develop your YouTube business channel
- Benefits of using YouTube business marketing
Let’s start with the basics.
How To Set Up A Business Account On YouTube
Before creating a YouTube channel, you need to make sure that you have an active Google account.
However, there are two kinds of accounts when it comes to YouTube – Personal and Brand, Since you’re looking to open an account for your business, it’s recommended to use a Brand Account.
The Difference Between a Regular Account and a Brand Account
- You and others can jointly manage a Brand Account through your own Google Accounts. You won’t need a separate username or password. Your account can have multiple owners and managers.
- Owners can take the most actions, and control who manages the account. An account must have one primary owner.
- Managers can use Google services that support Brand Accounts, like share photos on Google Photos or post videos on YouTube.
- Communications managers can do the same things as Managers, but they can’t use YouTube.
Here is how you can set up your very own brand account and upload videos for your business.
You can connect your channel to a Brand Account if you want to use a different name on YouTube than your Google Account.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
– Create a channel by clicking Create a new channel.
– Create a YouTube channel for a Brand Account that you already manage by choosing the Brand Account from the list. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can’t create a new one. When you select the Brand Account from the list, you’ll be switched over to that channel.
- Fill out the details to name your new channel. Then, click Create. This will create a new Brand Account.
- To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change channel owners and managers.
Guess what, you’re not a beginner anymore. You know how to set up your channel. That’s good progress.
Just setting up a channel would not bring instant success to your business. There’s a lot more to chew. Let’s get going.
Tips To Develop Your YouTube Business Account
This could be you.
Before you go ahead ad set up your business account, you have to keep in mind that having an effective business plan would be a huge step-up. Having a distant vision would be a head start.
Analyze your Audience
This must be your primary concern, Since all your content is for your audience, you might as well learn about them to make sure you truly understand them and make videos according to their likes and dislikes.
You can figure out where most of your viewers belong or where most of your site traffic comes from. You can also check the age group to which your viewers belong. This will help you develop your content that’s uniquely crafted for them.
To help you with gaining knowledge about your viewers and their demographics, YouTube offers you a tab for Analytics. Over here, you can check the total view time and much more.
Being interactive would also help. Everyone loves a brand that speaks to their customers. Replying to comments and posting polls on your YouTube Community would keep your audience engaged with your business.
Know Your Competition
There is nowhere that mankind has not stepped, so you will surely have competition offering the same service or products as yours. You need to know them inside out to one step ahead of them.
You could begin by taking small steps. Pick 3-5 channels that are similar to yours. Have a look at the keywords they use in the description and their rankings on the analysis of the keyword.
Have a target for the number of subscribers or likes you’d have to receive to outdo them.
Understand the Trends
Trends are volatile and unstable. You’ve got to keep track of them to understand what the users on YouTube are looking for. Even if these trends have nothing to do with your business, you’d be updated with the video-making techniques, video length and quality, and camera angles that are popularly used and liked.
Optimize your Channel
There a good amount of chance that the presence of your channel can be found through organic search. ‘Optimize’ might sound like a big word, but in reality, it’s a very simple process.
- Make sure your title is attractive and has strong keywords to appear on top of the search results.
- Nail the thumbnail, having a catchy thumbnail will bring your video preferential treatment over the others.
- While adding your video, don’t forget to add a description with keywords that enrich the chances of your visibility.
- Use cards and end screens to drive your customers to more of your videos on YouTube.
- Always ask your subscribers to like, comment, share, and subscribe to your content. It is important to address this in every video since there are chances of new viewers coming for any random video.
Have a Schedule
Nobody likes irregularities, it makes one seem irresponsible and lazy. You don’t want to create that impression on your viewers and subscribers. YouTube has become the alternate for Television and there’s a huge base of audience.
Uploading content on a regular and uniform basis might help your channel gain immense traction and popularity.
These are the tips that I can give you. If all this has not convinced you, I have one last pitch for you to buy my suggestions,
Benefits Of Using YouTube Business Marketing
- Word of mouth marketing is still a strong player. Making videos with a personal touch will result in your audiences endorsing your brand on their social media handles and mention to a friend or family member during a conversation.
- YouTube is a site for free use, there’ no subscription free. This means users can watch videos at no cost at all. This means there are billions of people watching from all around the world. You might become an international company!
- Have you noticed how videos on YouTube appear in your Google search? This is because YouTube is a subsidiary of Google. Apart from this, Google considers videos as a very important form of in-depth text. So why not be found on the world’s best search engine.
And That Brings Us To The End
I set you free now, fly, and make wonders!
Let’s ride along with time and even maybe stay a step ahead of it. Always remember – If you’re thinking about starting a business, stop thinking, and jump in. Start small, scale up, and be fearless.