TiE Global is a nonprofit organization devoted to entrepreneurs in all industries, at all stages, from incubation, throughout the entrepreneurial lifecycle. With a global reach and a local focus, the heart of TiE efforts lies in its five foundational programs, – Mentoring, Networking, Education, Funding, and Incubation.
Several members have formed startups while at TiE, and are now charter members giving back to the community. TiE’s ultimate goal is to foster entrepreneurship, creating wealth for both the entrepreneur and the local communities.
The workshop objectives were designed to help participants interested in entrepreneurship develop the skills to:
- Build your brand identity
- Define your buyer personas
- Build your value proposition
- Pick the right platform for a scalable business
- Build a communication strategy
- Build a realistic budget and learn how to manage tour expenses
- Build the structure of your business
- Define the critical tasks for each department
- Choose the right system and tools
- Manage your resources and define the key roles
- Determine the timeframes for each deliverable
- Extract the most important KPIs