S.P. Mandali’s Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool) works under the aegis of S.P Mandali Trust, one of the oldest trust in the space of education and Established in 1977. The trust has the distinction of successfully running 43 educational institutions across the country. WeSchool has two campuses- one in Mumbai and another one in Bengaluru.
The key objective of the workshop:
- Passion – Yes I listed it first. Whatever. You need it to get started and sometimes to finish too.
- Grit – There will be days when you just can’t. Grit will help.
- Prepared luck – This is when the door comes knocking and you’ve already prepared yourself for what’s on the other side.
- Love – It helps to be a good person. It’s much, much harder (but still possible) to succeed being an asshole.
- Preparation – In business, you need (HAVE) to be prepared. See #3. Being prepared gives you the ideal situation in advance.
- Bold action – No matter how much you plan, without action your business WILL fail. That is certain. You have to take action, especially when you least expect or want to. Get off of Instagram looking for motivation (I do it too), and get done what you need to get done.
- Hard work – There’s no course on God’s green earth that will reveal to you the “secrets” of success. Gurus, motivational courses, etc make their money selling the dream without action.
- Skill – It takes some skill to succeed. You either need to be an expert, or growing one at least, in whatever field you choose. There’s a variety of free courses everywhere that can teach you exactly what you need to know to get past technical hurdles, ideas, or new skill sets.