Power point presentation is an effective and efficient way to deliver our intension to our viewers. In other words PPT is used to express the information in a customised way. It has its own in-built templates for easy design and planning.
Power point submission helps any content to enhance its visibility. Well organized and visually attractive presentations make visitors become interested in the content. PPT could be displayed on the screen as attractive slide shows.
Benefits of PPT submission for Off page optimization:
PPT submission can help the website to get inbound traffic through back links, which improves the page rankings. Fresh and quality contents could be shared through PPT which make others share our submission in their blogs and websites, it helps to bring quality inbound links to our website.
PPT acts as a perfect tool to increase the Google rank for the website. Submitting the PPT to quality directories can help the website to get increasing number of targeted traffic.
Organizing a PPT:
Organizing the written content of the PPT is required to understand it with ease and to arrange the content in a flow. Identifying the main topic, arranging the slides logically to given the content in a good flow with connectivity and finally designing the presentation is more significant.
Do research for the presentation:
Giving a presentation is really a challenging one because the entire message is split down into key points. It is important to follow certain facts before creating a professional PPT. Below are the facts to be followed in order to create an effective PPT.
- Research for the presentation:
- Develop the powerpoint presentation ‘thesis’
- Identify the most relevant points
- Write an Outline for a powerpoint presentation
- Sit down to write
- Start strong and finish strong
- Create a compelling hook and angle
- Turn the main points into mini hooks
- Get the presentation design right
- Choose an engaging PPT template design
- Work with relevant presentation graphics
- Keep it consistent
- Format the slide text for readability
- Keep it simple
Structuring a PPT:
PPT structuring is needed because presentation must grab attention, plus follow a logical order, and flow with clarity. PPT should have the following:
- Intro slide:
- Title of presentation, date, presenter name – short description of title
- Outline slide:
- Table of contents / main topics to be covered
- Content slides:
- Detailed information as key points
- Use of images – a picture is worth a thousand words
- Final slide:
- Have the last slide be meaningful – The Conclusion and summary
- Provide contact information to follow up
Creating a professional PPT slide design:
Creating a professional PPT slide design must reflect “Keep it straight and simple” concept. Few things to be remembered while creating an effective professional PPT are as follows,
- Compose the slides carefully
- Use of Basic slide template
- Select font style, size and colour carefully
- Use contrast colour for background and text
- Use only key point on the slide
- No full sentences on the slide
- Have images in the slides since visuals grab viewer’s attention more
- Use a good animation for better understanding
A good and professional PPT will always create a good opinion about the content and its provider. It builds trust and paves way to proceed with the product / content of the service provider. It promotes business development and follow ups.