PSG Industrial institute was established in 1926 by PSG and Sons Charities in Peelamedu, Coimbatore. The engineering college was started in the institute campus in 1951 by G. R. Damodaran, who became its first principal. The college was conferred autonomous status by the University of Madras in 1978, which was continued by Bharathiar University and subsequently by Anna University since 2001.
The Objective of the workshop were:
- Able present your service/product.
- Able to take calculated risks.
- Contacts/Relations might ease out somethings.
- It’s necessary to have a mindset to meet people for advice first and then when your product/service is developed you can contact them.
- Start building new relations where ever and whenever possible.
- Meet new people, work in an environment for some time which is related to your product. Foot expect monetary gain, the experience is far better worth than a salary but restricted exposure.
- Start a product that has no competition but it is needed in today’s world.